Genesee Course Listing
Official Course Information
Please select a Course Section from the list below or search for a class by Course Title.
ART209 - Computer Graphics
Catalog Description: Introduces the computer as image-making tool. Includes image development, dimensioning, modifying, storage, and system management. Two class hours, two lab hours.
Lecture: 2 hrs.
Lab: 2 hrs.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs):
Upon the successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
1. Employ skills to operate Mac OSX.
2. Create logos for vector-based programs.
3. Create business cards.
4. Utilize a variety of skills in the creation of high-quality pixel-based images.
5. Compare and contrast vector-based and pixel-based images.
6. Create a simple animation integrating sound and motion with storytelling.
Effective Term: Fall 2020