Genesee Course Listing
Official Course Information
Please select a Course Section from the list below or search for a class by Course Title.
ART214 - Interdisciplinary Computer Art
Catalog Description: Integrates artistic pursuits (photography, drawing, painting, music, writing and/or video) into the digital realm. Students create animation, digital illustrations and photo manipulations using the computer. Prerequisite: ART209.
Lecture: 2 hrs.
Lab: 2 hrs.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs):
Upon the successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
1. Select appropriate digital-art media given specific criteria or requirements.
2. Create a digital-art project using proper audio, film, comic book, and/or digital-art interactive gaming.
3. Create a writer's statement for a digital-art project.
4. Describe proper digital-art programming use of design.
5. Define visual elements in digital art.
Effective Term: Fall 2020