Genesee Course Listing
Official Course Information
Please select a Course Section from the list below or search for a class by Course Title.
Business Administration Courses:
BUS217 - Cooperative Education
Catalog Description: Introduces students to first-hand experiences in business operations. Students are placed in positions relative to their career and academic objectives. Prerequisite: Successful completion of 24 credits or by instructor approval. Contact instructor directly.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs):
Upon the successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate appropriate professional behaviors in a business setting (punctuality, proper dress, attitude, cooperation, etc.)
2. Apply sound judgement in various situations in a business setting.
3. Perform work at a high quality.
4. Demonstrate the ability to learn new or more advanced skills.
5. Communicate effectively in a business setting.
6. Describe various aspects of a selected industry or business sector (organization, operations, customer service, etc.)
Effective Term: Fall 2019