Genesee Course Listing
Official Course Information
Please select a Course Section from the list below or search for a class by Course Title.
Communications and Media Arts Courses:
COM222 - Media Production Practicum
Catalog Description: Internship at media facility or college cable television station in student's field of interest. Facility must be approved by program faculty. Prerequisite: COM211 or ART210.
Lab: 2 hrs.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs):
Upon the successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
1. Operate media production equipment.
2. Identifiy day-to-day operation of a media production facility.
3. Establish professional contacts in the student's field of interest.
4. Create an electronic portfolio or activity log according to known specifications.
5. Analyze media project management principles and design.
Effective Term: Spring 2020