Genesee Course Listing
Official Course Information
Please select a Course Section from the list below or search for a class by Course Title.
Physical Education Courses:
PED147 - Intermediate Bowling
Catalog Description: Focuses on advanced bowling skill development and techniques for the experienced participant. Emphasizes strategies of competitive bowling. Fee associated with course. One and one-half class hours. Prerequisite: PED 146.
Lecture: 1.5 hrs.
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs):
Upon the successful completion of this course, a student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the four step approach and delivery with the straight ball.
2. Demonstrate the four step approach and delivery with the hook ball.
3. Describe how to keep score in bowling.
4. Develop proficiency in pin bowling.
5. Develop proficiency in spot bowling.
6. Analyze the benefits of daily fitness activity specific to the sport of bowling.
Effective Term: Fall 2019