Institution-level Student Learning Outcomes (ISLOs): Information Literacy and Technology
Some examples of how graduates use various inquiry tools and different formats to search for information that enhances the acquisition of knowledge:
- Perform the basic operations of personal computer use.
- Use basic research techniques.
- Locate, evaluate and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
- Use strategies to find, evaluate, interpret, manage, and use information for school, work, and the communities in which they live.
- Appraise sources by critically examining evidence and by asking relevant questions.
- Share insights or knowledge with others in their field or discipline, and/or participate in the conversation of scholarship.
- Access and use information and technology ethically, legally, and responsibly in online environments.