Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations. Learn how students can verify their vaccination status.
Take a Class at Warsaw!
We offer a broad range of credit classes to help you get your degree, and non-credit classes to enrich your life!
Explore. Empower. Engage. Located in the county seat of Wyoming County, the knowledgeable faculty and staff at the Warsaw Campus Center make learning come alive in an intimate environment. One of two Campus Centers in Wyoming County, The Warsaw Campus Center includes:
- Convenient hours of operation at a location close to home
- Complimentary parking
- State-of-the-art instructional technology in all learning spaces (including two computer labs and a science lab)
- Face-to-face courses offered during the fall, spring, and summer semesters
- A series of non-credit, community development program offerings
- Genesee Promise Plus: Summer Full Tuition Scholarships opportunities for Juniors in High School/Homeschool Students, Seniors Graduating High School, and New Adult College Students
- Walk-in professional and peer-to-peer academic support for all courses (face-to-face, hybrid, and online)
- Student activities- student leadership, employment, and community service opportunities
- Adult Education Opportunity Center (AEOC) appointments available on-site (Enrollment Assistance, Financial Aid Counseling, Career Exploration, Academic Assistance)
- A food pantry
- Student, faculty, and staff discounts available at the Wyoming County YMCA (right next door!)
- The HUB for Academic Planning (career planning, course schedules, and financial assistance)
The Warsaw Campus Center first opened its doors on Main Street in January 1991, and then moved to Linwood Avenue in 2002, earning more classroom space for an expanded class schedule.