Genesee Promise Plus (GPP)
Following the philosophy introduced by GCC's Board of Trustees in 2008, Genesee Promise Plus (GPP) aims to remove any financial barriers to higher education for the citizens in Genesee, Livingston, Orleans and Wyoming counties.
Below is more information on the courses being offered this Summer at our many locations:
- Full List of courses being offered this Summer for all locations
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
Genesee Community College offers three distinct divisions of Genesee Promise Plus, all featuring excellent scholarship opportunities for students to take classes at GCC this summer. GPP offers students who are high-school Juniors (or rising Seniors) or new adult college students the opportunity to enroll in one summer course at GCC. Seniors (soon-to-be graduates) may enroll in up to two summer courses at GCC.
Genesee Promise Plus (GPP) For:
- Juniors in High School / Homeschool Students
- Seniors Graduating High School
- New Adult College Students
Summer 2019 Start/End Dates:
- Summer Session 1 (Full Session) May 28 - August 10, 2019
- Summer Session 2 (First 5 Weeks) May 28 - June 29, 2019
- Summer Session 2 (Second 5 Weeks) July 8 - August 10, 2019