Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
GPP for Juniors in High School/Homeschool Students
Who is Eligible?
Genesee, Livingston, Orleans or Wyoming County high school juniors, also known as "rising seniors," including homeschool students, who have finished their junior year of high school are eligible for a GPP Scholarship covering the cost of tuition for two courses up to eight credits.
This also includes students in Chesterton Academy of Buffalo, Young Women's College Prep, Royalton Hartland, Pioneer, Springville, Holland, Wayland-Cohocton, Honeoye Falls-Lima, Lima Christian, Akron, West Valley, Fillmore, Rush-Henrietta, Wheatland Chili, Churchville Chili, Bloomfield, Brockport, Ellicottville, Franklinville and Barker Schools.
- GPP Scholarship funding is available for either Summer Session.
- Placement testing may be required to qualify for courses with prerequisites.
- Please submit a high school transcript.
Full Summer Session and First 5 Week Session: June 18, 2021
Last 5 Week Session: August 2, 2021
- Student must complete and mail, fax or email in the one-page GCC Promise Plus Scholarship Application
- Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com
- Student must apply and register online
- It is highly recommended that the student submit a high school transcript
- Transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must come from the student’s high school
- Transcripts may be used in place of the Accuplacer placement test to meet prerequisites
- Student must complete the Residency Form
- Parental approval/signature is required if under 18 years of age
- It is recommended that all GPP Juniors ("rising seniors") should meet, virtually or in-person, with a GCC advisor or a Campus Center associate on an individual basis to ensure eligibility. It should be noted that all GPP juniors are non-matriculated students for summer.