GPP for Seniors Graduating High School
Who is Eligible?
Every Genesee, Livingston, Orleans or Wyoming County June 2018 or January 2019 graduating high school senior is eligible to receive a scholarship covering the cost of tuition for one or two summer 2019 courses at GCC.
This also includes students in Royalton Hartland, Pioneer, Springville, Holland, Wayland-Cohocton, Honeoye Falls-Lima, Lima Christian, Akron, West Valley, Fillmore, Rush-Henrietta, Wheatland Chili, Churchville Chili, Bloomfield, Brockport, Ellicottville, Franklinville and Barker Schools.
- GLOW area homeschool students who have graduated between January 1 – June 30, 2018 are eligible for a GPP scholarship.
- ACE students outside the GLOW area who are graduating in June 2018 or January 2018 are eligible for a GPP scholarship.
- Students who live in the four-county GLOW service area who earned a GED in 2018 are eligible for a GPP scholarship.
- GPP Scholarship funding is available for either Summer Session. Placement testing may be required to qualify for courses with prerequisites.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
- Student must apply and register online
- Student must complete and mail in the one-page GCC Promise Plus Scholarship Application
- Completed forms can be mailed-in or dropped off at any GCC Campus Center
- Student must complete the Residency Form.
- Parental approval/signature is required if under 18 years of age
- All GPP Seniors/Graduates should meet with a GCC advisor or a Campus Center associate on an individual basis to ensure eligibility. It should be noted that all GPP juniors are non-matriculated students for summer. (Come see us and we will explain!)
- GPP Senior/Graduate can select up to two courses (either 3 or 4 credit hours) for a total of 8 credit hours.