Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details on current operations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information
For community members seeking information on vaccine eligibility and distribution, please visit the following websites:
Below, please find the Summer 2021 GCC plan for campus operations.
Effective June 21, 2021
GCC’s Batavia campus is open, for employees, students, and invited visitors. The Richard C. Call Arena is open for employees and students with advance notification. The campus pool and gymnasium remain closed at this time.
- All are welcomed to wear a mask or face covering, but those who are fully vaccinated are not required to do so. Wear a face mask at all times unless alone in your office.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other people at all times, avoid physical contact such as handshakes. · GCC Barnes and Noble College Bookstore is opened, online ordering is also available
- Library is open. Virtual access available here
- Dining services are open and continue to focus on single-serve items and take-out items.
Additional Return to Campus Information for Employees:
- Employee Welcome Back Guidelines
- Genesee Community College – COVID Best Practices – our many successes
Additional Resources for Consideration:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) page at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- SUNY Health Alert – Novel Coronavirus
- SUNY-wide standards for violators of COVID-19 safety protocols
The information on this page was last updated on 6/18/2021 at 9:48 a.m.