Friday, September 20
Cougar Crawl - 5pm
- Through downtown Batavia, stops include:
Ken’s Charcoal Pits
The YNGODESS Shop
Pollyanna & dot
Eli Fish Brewing Co. Corn Hole Competition, signature GCC beer, appetizers and DJ until 10 p.m.
T.F. Browns – Buffet at 7:30pm and DJ until 10pm
- Limited tickets at the door
- Register online NOW!
Saturday, September 21
- Chicken BBQ - 12:00 Noon until gone.
- Craft & Vendor Market - 10am - 3pm (Richard C. Call Arena)
- Family Fun, Children's Activities - 11am - 1pm (Richard C. Call Arena)
- GCC Men’s Baseball Game
- 10th Annual Car/Bike Cruise - 11am - 4pm (Parking lot by Richard C. Call Arena)
- Art Gallery Exhibit - 12pm - 3pm (Roz Steiner Art Gallery)
- Alumni Co-ed Soccer Game - 7:00pm (Turf Field). Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni Bonfire - 8pm