The Testing Center is available for:
- Online course testing
- Placement testing
- Remote Placement Testing
- Make-up testing
- Accommodated testing
Testing Center Rules and Requirements
- For your protection, photo ID is required for all tests.
- Scratch paper is provided and must be turned in with your test.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- During final exam week and registration periods, students may have to wait for available seating.
- Cell phones need to be turned into the Testing Associate during the test.
- No children are allowed in the testing area.
- No drinks, food, children or visitors allowed in the Testing Area.
- Students cannot have their hoods up during a test.
- No jackets or hats are to be worn while taking a test.
Batavia Campus Hours
Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - Noon
Testing hours are subject to change during holidays and summer. Students are encouraged to call (585) 343-0055 x6354 before testing. Please allow enough time to complete the test before the scheduled closing time.
Campus Center Test Proctoring Hours
We recommend that you check with the Campus Center for testing hours before arrival.
Spring hours are effective 1/20/2019
Tuesdays: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Wednesdays: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Thursdays: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
Wednesdays: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Thursdays: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
During Spring Break (3/11 – 3/16) please call (585) 492- 5265 for availability
Tuesdays: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesdays: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Wednesdays: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Thursdays: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Mondays: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Tuesdays: 11:00am – 1:30pm
Wednesdays: 9:00am – 11:30am
Tuesdays: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Fridays: 9:00am – 12:00pm
During Spring Break (3/11 – 3/16) please call (585) 786-3010 for availability