All seven of GCC’s physical campus locations are closed. Please visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) GCC Response Information for details.
Thousands of students have begun their college education at GCC, transferred to a 4-year school, and gone on to earn bachelor's, master's and doctorates in a wide variety of fields.
The coursework in our associate's degree programs is comparable to that of the freshman and sophomore year at most 4-year schools. You can spend your first two years at Genesee and then transfer the credits you earn here to a four-year school of your choice to complete your degree.
- How do I transfer credit to GCC?
- How do I transfer from GCC?
- Upcoming Transfer Events
- What courses can I transfer to another college?
- What is the SUNY to SUNY Advantage?
- When can I transfer from GCC?
- Where can I transfer?