Users of Genesee Community College computing resources have the following responsibilities:
- A GCC network account is required for logon. Network account usernames and passwords are not to be shared with anyone else, and are not to be used to log another individual onto a library pc. Individuals without an account should speak to a librarian for other options. See #9 Computing Policies - User Responsibilities
- Students have first priority on all library pcs and equipment at all times.
- Priority access to workstations is for course-related research and assignments. If you are using a workstation for other purposes, a librarian may ask you to leave your workstation if it is needed by another user.
Additional links to campus computer policy information:
- Computing Policies - User Responsibilities
- Computing Policies - Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Computing Policies - Statement of Privacy and Confidentiality
- Computing Policies - Procedure for Dealing with Students who Misuse College Computing Resources
- Library Internet Use