Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) provides academic and financial support for students to guide them through the rigors of their college experience. Students in the program will experience:
- Educational and career development workshops
- Individual and academic counseling
- Free and unlimited tutoring services
- Financial assistance and advisement
To be eligible for admission to EOP, a student must be:
- A New York State resident for 12 months prior to enrollment
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average between 70-83 percent, or G.E.D. and be a first-time, full-time student (no prior college); and
- Qualify as economically disadvantaged according to the income guidelines. In selecting students for the program, priority is given to applicants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to Apply
Due to funding constraints and demand, GCC is limited to capping EOP enrollment to 100 students on a first come, first serve basis. Please fill out GCC’s application for admission and check the appropriate box to indicate your interest in EOP. To find out more about the application process, please contact one of the EOP counselors.
Educational Opportunity Program
Student Success Center
P: 585-343-0055 x6473
Student Success Coach