Employee / Faculty Information

Employee Resources


Login to myGCC for access to your specific employee information.

Faculty Resources

Early Intervention & Support

What is Early Intervention & Support?

To report an academic issue:

  1. Click on Banner Self-Service
  2. Click on Faculty Services
  3. Select Early Intervention and Support from the menu

Report a non-academic issue using our web form.